Thursday, November 8, 2012

Please Come To Game!

 
Vince Lombardi
 
 
Tom Landry 
 
 
Bobby Bowden 
 
 
Don Shula 
 
 
Paul "Bear" Bryant
 
 
Adolph Rupp 
 
Quite a list isn't it?  All of these guys are legends in coaching, and I remember watching every one of them.  I often talk about Lombardi in these blogs, but I also grew up idolizing Adolph Rupp of the University of Kentucky Basketball.  I am sure everyone knows at least one of these coaches as well.  I do not have one of his pictures to post, but we have a living legend right here on our coaching staff.  Coach Bill Wilson will be honored at halftime of our game on Friday night.  I do not have enough time to list all of his accomplishments on this blog, but Coach Wilson has touched the lives of thousands of athletes over his fifty years of coaching at the high school level.  PLEASE come out and support Coach Wilson when we honor him at halftime.  Someday, our players will say: "I once played for Coach Wilson."  It is an honor. 
 
I am having trouble putting together a coherent sentence or paragraph right now.  My mind is really not on writing.  We are preparing for our last regular season game against East Ridge High School right now, and we are also preparing for our first round playoff game against Palm Bay Heritage as well.  The workload has doubled, and I have watched hours and hours of video. 
 
I am going to call it quits for tonight.  Hang with me for one more day.  We play tomorrow night, and I am sure I will be in a better frame of mind to write a little more with only one game to prepare for.  I appreciate you guys reading this blog. 
 
Later
 
GZ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment