Thursday, November 1, 2012

Practice Time is OVER

 
 


Just some random thoughts tonight.  I am nervous as hell.  I just can't watch any more film. I think I know South Fork as well as our own team; however, I feel like I am cheating the team if I don't study some more.  I just got finished with the wrist bands and coaches play call sheets for tomorrow night.  I am absolutely all set to go.  I feel like crap right now.  I want to throw up already. 

I am trying to write something interesting here, but my mind is just not into it.  I feel like I have something to say, but I can't concentrate. 

I know Coach Miller is having a tough night too.  We exchanges a couple of text messages earlier, but it all ended abruptly.  I know he is about to chew his arm off, and he does not want to text either. 

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my damn leg.  It LOOKS better, but it does not FEEL better. 

Talked with Kelsey this evening.  Tried to talk with Kirby, but she was not into it.  I think she was hungry.  I felt better after talking with all three of my girls. 

Funny.  Kristin KNOWS when not to bother me.  She knows I am stressed out and worried about the game.  I will hear more from her after we win tomorrow night.  Kristin has to be the perfect coach's daughter.  She understands me. 

Marty is out of town this week, but she plans on returning tomorrow afternoon before the game.  I have tried to keep the house clean and in good shape, but I am not very good at it.  Its not too bad though. 

That's it.  I can't stand it any longer.  I have to quit writing for tonight.  I am going outside to throw up. 

GZ 

No comments:

Post a Comment