Saturday, May 19, 2012

Countdown: 5 days to go!



Today was physical day, so there is really nothing to report.  The coaches met at the hospital this morning (7:30 am) to sort of direct traffic while our kids got their free physicals.  We were all finished up by 11:00 am.  Our Athletic Director took all the football coaches out to lunch at Woody's BBQ in Roseland.  It was a nice relaxing time for us all.  I really enjoy the camaraderie with the other coaches.  I have stated this over and over. Our staff is very tight.....like brothers.  We have each other's back. 

Tomorrow I will be at school putting together a new tackling sled Mr. Stutzke got for us.  This sled is a beast, and it will make us a better tackling team.  I can imagine all sorts of new drills we can use this sled for.  Bottom line is that we got a new toy!  While I am at school, I have to meet with a college recruiter to give him some information, video, and transcripts on a few of our rising seniors.  Say what you want, but the  Sebastian River High School Football Staff works exceptionally hard to get exposure for our kids and get them in college.  From experience I can say this is not always the case with other schools. 

That is it for tonight.  Going to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment